Live Webinar: Wednesday 2/27Personalized Medicine
Wed February 27, 2019
12:00 pm to 1:00 pm
11:00 am to 12:00 pm
10:00 am to 11:00 am
9:00 am to 10:00 am
8:00 am to 9:00 am
Personalized medicine has become an important driver of costs and risk for employer-sponsored health plans. New personalized medicine diagnostic and treatment procedures are entering the market quickly. These procedures have significant implications for budgeting and stop-loss pricing in self-funded plans, and for renewal pricing in fully-insured plans.
In this Webinar, Dr. Bruce Campbell will review:
1. The background for personalized medicine;
2. The cost impact of new and commonly used personalized medicine technology;
3. The personalized medicine technology pipeline;
4. Ethical issues surrounding coverage, financing, and use of this technology; and,
5. Current options for managing costs and ensuring
After this webinar, employers will have a better understanding of personalized medicine use, the new technology release schedule, and issues surrounding the financing, use, and benefits of this new technology.
This webinar is eligible for SHRM, HRCI, and CEBS credits.
PO Box 2038
Powell, Ohio 43065
Hours of operation: